Elettromeccanica Bovone

The company, founded in 1954, is owned and managed by Vittorio Bovone.
Its committment towards quality and constant innovation has been known ever since and continues nowadays, facing ever renewing challenges.

Elettromeccanica Bovone s.r.l. is present worldwide, thanks to a consolidated network of qualified agents that do often also provide technical service and spare parts. Moreover, Bovone experienced technicians are always ready to call.

The founder of the company, Vittorio Bovone’ s father, started galvanic coppering process to protect the silver layer of mirrors, soon followed by further improvements finally leading to the production of whole lines for mirror production.
In 1974 Bovone introduced a revolutionary straight beveller, able to work at a speed twice higher than the machines of the most skilled competitors ! Nowadays Bovone bevellers can work up to a speed of 10 mt/min, maintaining thus a leadership that has been lasting unequalled for 25 years! In the years to follow Bovone enlarged its production range, with straight line edging machines and lines for laminated and bullet-resistant glass. In the meantime the company organization has never stopped developping: in the year 2000, as the century turns over, Elettromeccanica Bovone is awarded with ISO 9001 certification.

Bovone has always stood for excellence and lasting quality: to mantain such renown is the chief aim for anyone who works in the company.