Reliability, productivity and versatility in glass laminating processes
- Automatic and semi-automatic lines to meet customer needs
- Straight and U-shaped configurations to adapt and exploit spaces
- Unwinding section and PVB magazine (STD 6 optional 8)
- Glass and PVB panel with thickness up to 80 mm
- Maximum processable width: 1600, 2250, 2600, 3300 mm
- Maximum glass length: 3300, 4500, 5100, 6000 mm
- Panel traceability
Bovone’s complete plants for glass lamination are totally customizable and integrable according to the specific needs of the customer: all the construction details can be customized and calibrated to meet any specific requirement.
Affidabilità, produttività e versatilità nei processi di stratifica del vetro
THEY ARE VERSATILE:
they guarantee excellent performance both in the production of large numbers and for those where high flexibility is required between one batch and another.
THEY ARE RELIABLE:
with minimal maintenance, there are very few and short machine downtimes. They guarantee high precision and quality of the finished piece and, also by virtue of the high degree of automation, contribute to an increase in plant productivity. They can be integrated with robotic elements, configured in autonomous islands.
- Very high levels of system customization thanks to the integrability of the modules
- Versatility: excellent performance with both large numbers and small batch productions
- Reliability: the construction and design qualities protect the plant from frequent machine downtime
- Higher productivity also thanks to the important contribution in automation