Elettromeccanica BOVONE srl S.r.l. treats all personal data of users and guests of the website, within full respect to and as provided by the privacy regulation and, particularly in accordance with the measures issued by the Guarantor for Privacy and having relevance to the scope of the present policy (see Ruling web documentary. n. 3118884 – Identification of simplified procedures for the information and the acquisition of consent for the use of cookie – 8 May 2014).
Access to the services given from the website (or directly requested from the user through the site), like:
- the request of information about the organization’s activities and products through the contact form and / or e-mail messages;
- the sending of newsletters, digital communications and information of commercial nature;
- are subject to the sending of the data from the user.
Acquisition of those data is the basic presupposition to answer to the requests from the user. In the event of missing or incomplete data communication it will not be able to fulfil the user’s requests. Other information (such as name and surname, address, telephone – required by the contact form) are optional.
- to the end user as a direct user;
- to the staff of the Elettromeccanica BOVONE srl Society;
- any third parties connected to the Elettromeccanica BOVONE srl company as responsible for the proper system management;
- to any third collaborators/suppliers and/or organizations that are part of the Elettromeccanica BOVONE srl Network, in order to be able to respond to the user’s request if it can be considered to be of their geographic competence.
In any case, each submission of data by users needs an information and the acquisition of consent where necessary and foreseen. The data provided by the user/visitor within the contact form, subject to optional consent, may also be used by Elettromeccanica BOVONE srl to periodically send messages by e-mails or telephone, fax, paper mail, containing updates on Elettromeccanica BOVONE srl ‘s activities, information on events, newsletters and any other communications, materials, promotional / advertising / commercial information related to the organization’s activity.
Voluntary and optional registration to this service involves the acquisition of the user’s data, which is automatically entered into a list of contacts to which the above communications may be transmitted. If you decide to join, you explicitly agree to receive mail or other communications by fax, sms, mail, and phone that may include the above. At any time, the user may decide to stop receiving future communications. Each e-mail sent contains in the end the link for the quick delete or alternatively you can contact Elettromeccanica BOVONE srl to exercise the right to be deleted.
- as stated under the privacy regulation act by consulting the web and/or by the law, however, as permitted by this law;
- if it is necessary and appropriate to submit a specific request for information formulated by the user through the contact form to any third party collaborators / suppliers and / or organizations belonging to the Elettromeccanica BOVONE srl network in the world, in order to be able to respond correctly to the request formulated by the user if it can be considered to be of a geographical or pertinence relevance. The communication can take place, in the context of the performance of a contract and / or pre-contractual phase, towards countries in the European Union and non-EU countries, that may possibly present certain risks as a result of the lack of guarantees as provided by the privacy laws currently in force.
The person concerned, by giving his consent to the processing of his / her data on the contact form, explicitly agrees, aware of the possible risks, to transferring his / her data to external where deemed necessary by Elettromeccanica BOVONE srl in order to respond to his / her request.
Elettromeccanica BOVONE srl S.r.l. is not responsible for any data processing independently carried out by third parties, which is not part of the above stated purposes.
Personal data treatment is accomplished through automated tools and only for the time necessary to complete the goals for which the data is collected, in compliance with regulations in force. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or unfair and non-authorized access.
Elettromeccanica BOVONE srl website uses server-side sessions to ensure the correct use of the service. The site does not register log files.
In reference to session, it references to informative data, active for the entire connection and installed in the server host Elettromeccanica BOVONE srl .com, which allows usage of uninterrupted service. The session closes within 24 minutes from the moment the user stops using the service.
INFORMATIVA COOKIE: click here.
The holder of the data processing is Elettromeccanica BOVONE srl S.r.l., which has its legal office headquartered in Via Molare 23/C 15076 Ovada (AL) ITALIA .
VAT no.: IT 00888080066
Phone no.: (+39) 0143-837511
The e-mail address to exercise the rights of the person concerned is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exercise of rights by the interested party
At any time, you can exercise the rights provided for by the applicable law you can find below (also using the specific form for the claim made available by the Guarantor on www.garanteprivacy.it ). The exercise of rights is not subject to any form of constraint.
Right of access to personal data and other rights
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of existence of personal data concerning one’s self, even if not yet recorded, and in intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain indication of:
- the origin of private data;
- the aims and conditions of the treatment;
- the logic that is applied in case of treatment made with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the essential elements of the temporary Holder;
- the subjects and the categories of subjects to which private data can be communicated or the subjects that can become acquainted with them as responsible or entrusted people.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- the updating, the correction or the integration of data;
- the deleting, the transformation in anonymous shape or the blockage of data treated in transgression of law, including those one for which it is not necessary the maintenance in relation to the aims for which data have been collected or subsequently treated;
- the statement that the operations at the letters a) and b) are known, also with regard to their contents, of those one to which data have been transmitted or spread, except the case in which such fulfilment turns out impossible or it involves a use of means that is clearly disproportionate as regards to the protected right
- The interested party has the right to set against in all or partly:
- for legitimate reasons, to the treatment of private data which concern the interested party, even if pertaining with the aim of the collection;
- to the treatment of private data which concern them in order to dispatch advertising material or with the purpose of direct selling or for the fulfilment of market researches or of commercial communication.
Cookies information is periodically reviewed as a result of changes on the website or on the regulations. We are therefore authorized to change the contents of the information and cookies in the list at any time and without notice. The most up-to-date version can be found on this webpage.